Welcome to the BTC Advocate Promo and Info Center. Each week we will post updated content for promoting the Black Tie Club as well as provide Recruiter Tips on the types of people our Matchmakers and Clients need.
Advocate Training Videos and Scripts
VIP Clients (4 X Commission):
Female client- 41 years old
Looking for Male:
- Age range: 40-53
- Location- closer to ft Lauderdale (delray to Miami is fine)
- Height preferred- tall! Prefers 5’10 and up
( she’s only 5’) but wants tall
- Body type- physically fit- not a “thin”guy, someone who has a healthy lifestyle
- Look: open
- Other: he has to be successful, because she is. Very intelligent, considerate, caring, someone who is a father, active, easier going personality
Female client- 42 years old
Looking for Male:
Age range:40-60 very open
- Location- very open! She lives in Miami, but very open to moving to palm beach
- Height preferred- taller than her- she’s 5’8- but ok with someone her height
- Body type- not thin, just physically in shape
- Look- open- ( her exes have all been handsome men)
- Other: wants Jewish ( open if they’re spiritual), has to want a kid, ok if they have kids, smart, successful ( she’s a lawyer & realtor), family oriented and active lifestyle
VIP Clients (3 X Commission):
Male Client- 47 years old
Looking for Female:
- Age range:30-40
- Location- as close to Delray as possible
- Height preferred: 5’ to 5’7 ( he is 5’10)
- Body type: in shape, little curvy, NOT super thin, likes bigger on top
- Look: very attractive, brunette or blonde, American or Spanish or European
- Other: someone must have the TIME to date- intelligent, kind, outgoing personality, no drama, someone who likes fashionable things is a plus, a mother is a plus ( not a necessity), he’s very open to having another kid!( he has twin 4 yr olds), someone who is not a big drinker ( Ben does not drink)
Male Client 52 years old
Looking for Female:
- Age Range: 30-43
- Location- as close to Miami as possible
- Height preferred: 5’-5’5 ( hes 5’9)
- Body type: petite is good, VERY thin!
- Look: very attractive, naturally pretty, sexy, American or Spanish or European
- Other: Benny Would like someone intelligent, preferably somebody with no kids, or older kids. He wants somebody to travel with him throughout the year. Someone who wants the Miami lifestyle
Male Client-70 years old *new
Looking for female:
– Age range: 50-65
– Location- as close to Miami as possible ( he lives in Florida keys/ Miami)
– Height preferred:5’-5’6 ( he is 5’10)
– Body type: in shape, physically fit, prefers on thinner side.
– Look: very attractive.. prefers blondes but very open to brunettes
– Other: woman needs to be smart, and classy. Someone who can work remotely or
retired would work well.. so they’re open to spending time in keys. Someone personable,
likes to be active, more laid back demeanor. Enjoys going to upscale places..& travel.
VIP Clients (2 X Commission):
Male Client – 47 years old
Looking for Female:
- Age Range:30-45
- Location: delray to Miami ( he lives north Miami)
- Height preferred: 5’-5’5
- Body type: physically fit, thinner side is better
- Look: Very pretty,
- Other: Preferably Jewish!!!( spiritual is ok), a mother is a pl, someone fun, smart, outgoing personality
Male Client – 60 years old
Looking for Female:
- Age range:45-58
- Location- open-Bica raton- jupiter (he lives in Wellington) little more open for a great girl
- Height preferred: open 5’5-5’8 ( he is 6’)
- Body type: open ( bill is a larger guy) not skinny, curvy is good!
- Look: attractive, takes care of themselves, likes olive skin
- Other: Someone intelligent, down to earth, easy to talk to
Male Client-52 years old
Looking for female
- Age Range: 35-48
- Location- Boynton beach- Miami ( he lives in Ft Lauderdale)
- Height preferred- open- Norm is 6’2
- Body type: physically fit, on thinner side
- Look: naturally pretty, not someone all done up, gravitates towards blondes.. but open to brunettes!
- Other: Must be Christian, has NO KIDS, enjoys yoga, traveling, spending time with family and friends, kind hearted, sweet, very happy, positive person
HOW DO YOUR DATING HABITS COMPARE?
There’s no right or wrong way to date, and what works for one person might not work for another. So if you’re curious about what other people are doing when it comes to dating, there’s no harm in asking around or doing a little research. Who knows, you might just find out that your own dating habits are more popular than you thought! In the following article discover questions people should ask themselves.
Dating Apps Not Working Out? Try This Next
If you’re like most people, the idea of leaving your love life in the hands of a professional matchmaker may seem a little daunting. After all, entrusting someone else with such an important task can be quite scary. But there are actually many benefits to using a matchmaking service like The Black Tie Club.
According to Cheryl Maida CEO/Professional Matchmaker for The Black Tie Club, “a good matchmaker will have an extensive network of singles that you might never meet on your own. This means that you’ll have access to potential matches that you might never otherwise cross paths with.” Secondly, “a professional matchmaker can provide invaluable guidance and support throughout the dating process. They can help you figure out what you’re looking for in a partner and give you sage advice on how to handle relationships.” Finally, using a matchmaking service takes the guesswork out of dating. No more swiping left or right or wondering if that cute guy or girl is actually interested in you. A professional matchmaker will do all the legwork for you, so “all you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself”. So if you’re ready to take your love life to the next level, why not give a matchmaking service like The Black Tie Club a try? With all the incredible success stories, The Black Tie Club is sure to find your TRUE LOVE. Who knows, your perfect match could be just around the corner.
Why Men Struggle To Say “I Love You”
Saying “I love you” is not always easy for men. In fact, men often struggle with expressing their emotions in general. This may be due to the fact that men are socialized to believe that showing emotions is a sign of weakness. As a result, they may bottle up their feelings instead of expressing them. This can lead to tension and conflict in relationships. Additionally, men may fear that saying “I love you” will make them appear vulnerable. They may worry that their partner will no longer see them as strong and competent if they express their feelings. However, it is important to remember that emotions are a normal and healthy part of life. Expressing love is a sign of strength, not weakness. It shows that you are willing to open up and be vulnerable with your partner. Ultimately, saying “I love you” is an act of courage. It takes guts to put yourself out there and express your deepest emotions. So, if you are struggling to say those three little words, just know that you are not alone. And know that it is okay to express your feelings.
HOW IMPORTANT IS LOVE LANGUAGE
WHEN IS IT TIME TO SAY, “I LOVE YOU”?
The timing of when to say “I love you” in a relationship can be a delicate balancing act. On one hand, you don’t want to say it too early and come across as desperate or needy. But on the other hand, you don’t want to wait too long and have your partner think you’re not interested. So how can you strike the perfect balance?
One key factor to consider is how your relationship is progressing. If things are moving quickly and you’re already spending a lot of time together, then saying “I love you” may not be out of place. However, if you’ve only been dating for a few weeks, it’s probably best to wait a bit longer. Another important consideration is how comfortable you feel with your partner. If you’re already very close and share everything with them, then telling them that you love them will likely come naturally. But if you’re not quite there yet, it might be best to hold off on those three little words.
Ultimately, there’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to when to say “I love you.” It all depends on the situation and the relationship between the two people involved. So take your time, listen to your heart, and go with your gut feeling – it will usually guide you in the right direction.
IMPORTANCE OF INDIVIDUALITY
There’s no denying that relationships take work. In order to maintain a healthy relationship, both partners need to be willing to compromise and communicate effectively. However, it’s also important to maintain a sense of individuality. After all, you are two separate people with your own unique experiences, interests, and opinions. When you lose your individuality in a relationship, it can be detrimental to your sense of self. You may start to feel like you’re not good enough or that you don’t have anything to offer. If you’re struggling to maintain your individuality in a relationship, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure you’re communicating your needs and wants to your partner. It’s important that they know what’s important to you and that they’re respectful of your boundaries. Second, find time for activities that you enjoy outside of the relationship. Whether it’s going for a run, taking a yoga class, or reading a good book, make sure you’re taking care of yourself both mentally and physically. Lastly, remember that it’s okay to disagree with your partner from time to time. Healthy relationships are built on respect and communication, so as long as you’re both working towards the same goal, you’ll be just fine.
Top qualities that men are looking for in women
- Kindness- One of the most important things that men look for in women is kindness,and that doesn’t just mean to your significant other, it means to be kind and respectful towards other people. For example a couple I set up went out on a date and there was no second date because one person between the two of them was rude towards the waiter.
- Emotionally Intelligent- This is almost as important as kindness, which is the capability to understand your own and your partner’s emotions, and also being able to control your own emotions.
- Good communication skills- As simple as it may sound some people still find a way to mess this one up, just be able to communicate and keep an interesting conversation.
- Loving and affectionate- Look I know you just had a bad break up but warm that heart up because you need to be caring and considerate towards that person.
- Sense of humor- This is a big one, being able to laugh at similar humor is important for keeping a happy relationship.
- Trustworthy/honest- Look it sounds elementary but treat others as you would like to be treated, and I know you don’t want people to lie to you.
- Drama free- Come on ladies don’t be irrational just tell us where you want to eat!
- Self confidence- I can’t stress this one enough to put yourselves out there ladies, and do it in style.
- Availability- What good is putting yourself out there, if you are not available. I can’t stress this one enough. Make time for yourself!
- Physical attraction- Physical attraction definitely is important but there are other more important features above.
INTERCULTURAL DATING…..It’s ups and downs
Dating someone from a different culture can be both exciting and challenging. On the one hand, you have the opportunity to learn about new customs and traditions. You may also find that your partner is more open-minded and tolerant of different viewpoints than people from your own culture. On the other hand, you may face difficulties arising from differences in values or religion. In some cases, dating someone from a different culture can also lead to misunderstandings or conflict. However, if you are both willing to learn about and respect each other’s cultures, dating someone from a different culture can be a rewarding experience.
In the following article, we will get some insights from people in this dating scenario.
SEX AND AGING
One of the most common questions people have about aging is how it will affect their sex life. For many, the idea of growing older brings with it a fear of losing touch with their sexuality. However, age does not have to be a barrier to enjoying a fulfilling and active sex life. In fact, research shows that people in their 60s and 70s are just as likely to be sexually active as those in their 20s and 30s. Of course, there are some age-related changes that can impact sexual function. For example, males may experience a decline in testosterone levels, which can lead to erectile dysfunction. Females may find that they require more time to become aroused and lubricated during sex. However, these changes do not have to be seen as negative; they can simply be a part of the aging process. With a little bit of adaptation, couples can continue to enjoy an intimate and satisfying sexual relationship well into their golden years.
As we age, our bodies go through changes that can affect our sexual health. For men, these changes can include a decrease in libido and erectile dysfunction. While these changes can be frustrating, there are ways to cope with them and still enjoy a fulfilling sexual life.
One way to age gracefully is to be open to trying new things. As our bodies change, we may need to experiment to find what works for us. This may mean trying different positions or experimenting with new types of stimulation. Communicating with our partner about our needs is also important. By being open and honest, we can ensure that both partners are getting what they need from the experience.
Age can also bring opportunities for growth in our sexual relationships. We may have more time to dedicate to our partner or explore different aspects of our sexuality. With age comes wisdom, so we can use this time to create deeper connections with our partner and learn more about what brings us pleasure. No matter what age we are, we can still enjoy a rich and fulfilling sexual life.
Statistics about sex and aging
Some researchers have studied sexual satisfaction in older adults and found positive results. Studies of people 60 years and older found that sex was important to most people, with over 70% reporting being sexually attractive for their age. Another study found that older adults reported no significant difference in intimacy. A third of older adults 60–82 years reported more sexual thoughts and sexual activity than the average younger adult.
However, other factors can affect the sex lives of older adults.
The Health in Aging Foundation reports factors that may affect sex life as people age:
- low sex drive affects around 50% of sexually active females aged 75-85 years
- around 4 in 10 older females report being unable to climax
- erectile dysfunction is the most common sexual difficulty in males
- above the age of 80, around 15-25% of males reported engaging in sexual activity
Ten of the Worst Pieces of Advice for When You’re In a Relationship
When it comes to advice about relationships, there is a lot of bad advice out there. Here are ten pieces of terrible relationship advice that everyone should know about:
- “You need to change yourself for the other person.”
If you’re not happy with who you are, then changing yourself for someone else is not going to make you happy. It’s important to be true to yourself in a relationship.
- “You should always put your partner first.”
Putting your partner first is important, but it’s also important to focus on your own happiness. You shouldn’t sacrificing your own needs and wants for the sake of your partner.
- “You need to be perfect for your partner.”
No one is perfect, and expecting perfection from yourself or your partner is setting yourself up for disappointment. Accept each other’s imperfections and learn to love them.
- “You need to agree on everything.”
Couples don’t have to agree on everything, but it’s important to respect each other’s opinions and compromise when necessary. Trying to always have the same opinion as your partner is not going to work out well in the long run.
- “You shouldn’t fight with your partner.”
Fighting is normal in any relationship. What’s important is how you handle conflict resolution. Avoiding fights altogether is not healthy for a relationship.
- “You should never go to bed angry.”
Going to bed angry is fine, as long as you’re still talking things out and working towards a resolution. Keeping anger bottled up is not good for either of you.
- “You need to spend every waking moment with your partner.” Spending time apart is actually good for a relationship. It gives you both time to miss each other and allows you to pursue your own interests outside of the relationship.
- “Your partner should be able changes/shouldn’t have any expectations of you.” If something in the relationship isn’t working for you, then it’s okay to communicate that to your partner and expect them to make changes accordingly . Also, having expectations of your partner shows that you care about the relationship and want it to grow and improve over time .
- “”The key communication/relationship advice is always talking things through.” Although effective communication is essential for a healthy relationship , sometimes it’s okay to take a break from talking . There will be times when words just aren’t enough , and all you can do is show each other how much you care through actions
- “All advice from family members/friends/experts/etc . should be followed .” Just because someone else says something doesn’t mean that it’s automatically true . It’s important to listen to advice from others, but at the end of the day, you should make decisions based on what feels right for you and your relationship. With so much bad advice out there, it can be hard to navigate relationships successfully. Just remember that ultimately, you know what’s best for you and your partner. Trust yourselves and follow your hearts, and things will work out in the end.
Looking for love? A pet will help
A growing number of singles are using pets as a way to meet new people and find love. And it makes sense: after all, pets offer a built-in conversation starter, and they can help to break the ice in potential relationships. What’s more, pets can also help to signal certain qualities that are attractive to potential partners. For example, owning a dog can show that you’re responsible and caring, while owning a cat can indicate that you’re independent and self-sufficient. So, if you’re looking for love, a pet could be the perfect partner.
Pets have always been seen as a symbol of companionship, and it turns out they can also be good for your love life. A recent study found that people who own pets are more likely to find romantic partners than those who don’t. They found that pet owners were twice as likely as non-pet owners to say that they were very satisfied with their personal relationships. In addition, pet owners were also more likely to say that they had someone who always made them feel loved and supported. So, if you’re looking for love, consider adopting a furry friend. They just might help you find the perfect partner.
IS CHIVALRY DEAD?
In today’s world, it’s easy to forget the simple pleasures of being treated like a lady. With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it’s easy to get lost in the shuffle and feel more like a cog in the machine than a unique individual. That’s why it’s so important to have a partner who knows how to treat you right. Someone who understands the importance of chivalry and makes an effort to bring a little bit of romance into your life.
These days, chivalry isn’t always easy to find. But that doesn’t mean it’s dead. In fact, there are plenty of guys out there who would love to sweep you off your feet and treat you like the special lady you are. Sometimes, all it takes is knowing where to look. If you’re searching for a partner who knows how to treat you right, try looking for someone who shares your interests and values. Chances are, you’ll find someone who knows how to make you feel loved and appreciated. So don’t give up hope – chivalry isn’t dead. It’s alive and well – you just need to know where to look for it. Look no further… Visit The Black Tie Club Today and find the partner who will sweep you off your feet.
WHAT’S THE MOST HORRIBLE DATE YOU’VE BEEN ON? HERE’S A FEW RESPONSES THAT MIGHT ENCOURAGE YOU TO UTILIZE A PROFESSIONAL MATCHMAKER LIKE CHERYL MAIDA FROM THE BLACK TIE CLUB .
3 Ways You’re Chasing Him Without Realizing It
It’s only natural to want the attention of someone you’re attracted to. However, there is a fine line between expressing interest and chasing after someone. If you find yourself constantly texting, calling, or check in on social media, you may be inadvertently chasing him away. Here are three ways you may be chasing him without realizing it:
- You’re always available: If you drop everything to see him or are always available for a date, he may start to take you for granted. Instead, try to maintain some mystery and keep him guessing.
- You’re too clingy: If you’re always hanging on his arm or trying to monopolize his time, he may start to feel suffocated. Instead, give him some space to breathe and let him come to you.
- You’re always fishing for compliments: Constantly fishing for compliments suggests that you don’t feel good enough about yourself. Instead, focus on building your own self-confidence and let him compliment you if he feels so inclined.
9 Money Questions You Should Ask While Dating
If you’re looking for love, money is probably one of the last things on your mind. But according to financial experts, it’s actually one of the most important topics to discuss with your partner before getting serious. Here are 10 money questions you should ask while dating:
- How do you feel about money? Do you prefer to save or spend?
- What is your financial situation? Do you have any debt? Are you employed?
- What are your long-term financial goals? Do you hope to buy a house or retire early?
- What are your thoughts on budgeting and financial planning?
- How do you handle unexpected expenses? Do you have an emergency fund?
- How do you feel about sharing finances? Would you be willing to combine bank accounts or open a joint account?
- What are your thoughts on credit cards and debt management? Do you carry a balance on your credit cards?
- Are there any major financial red flags in your past (e.g., bankruptcies, foreclosures, etc.) that I should know about?
- Do you have any financial dependencies?
Dating anxiety is a real and often debilitating condition that affects both men and women.
While it is normal to feel some nervousness when meeting a new person, dating anxiety is more intense and can last for days or weeks before, during, and after a date. This is why it’s helpful to hire a professional Matchmaking service like The Black Tie Club to help you take steps in finding your TRUE LOVE. People with dating anxiety may worry about things like what to wear, what to say, and whether or not they will be liked. These worries can lead to avoidance behaviors, such as canceling dates or not returning phone calls. If left untreated, dating anxiety can have a negative impact on both personal and professional relationships. Let’s take a look at some causes for anxiety and how we can properly address them.
Rejection can be a heavy hit on someone so how can we effectively say no to someone without crushing their feelings?
Though it may seem counterintuitive, sometimes the best way to show someone you care is by saying no. Whether you’re declining a second date or rejecting a job offer, it’s important to be honest and clear in your communication. This can help to avoid misunderstanding and hurt feelings. Of course, it’s also important to be respectful and considerate in your rejection. After all, nobody likes to be on the receiving end of a brush-off. With that in mind, here are a few tips for how to reject someone nicely.
First, make sure that you’re firm and direct in your communication. It’s important to be clear about your intentions from the start. If you’re not interested in seeing someone again, don’t give them false hope by leading them on. Second, try to be as gracious as possible in your rejection. Thank them for their interest and express appreciation for their time. Finally, resist the urge to give a reason for why you’re saying no. In many cases, it’s unnecessary and can even come across as rude or insensitive. Simply express that you’re not interested and leave it at that. A few additional things to keep in mind when rejecting someone. Don’t try to sugarcoat your feelings or make excuses. Avoid being rude, judgmental, or dismissive; nobody deserves to be treated that way, even if you’re saying no. Finally, don’t make any promises you can’t keep. Don’t say things like “maybe in the future” or “let’s stay friends”; if you’re not interested now, there’s no guarantee that will change later.
Rejecting someone isn’t easy, but it can be done politely and respectfully. Just remember to be honest. By following these tips, you can help to make rejection a little bit easier for both parties involved.
“Their story is typical of many. Getting together with someone when we’re older is very different from when we were young.”
How is it different?
OOPS…..”You’ve got something on your shirt”
Dating can be a minefield, especially when it comes to food. What you eat on a date can say a lot about you, and the wrong choice can easily kill the romance. Here are a few food-related dating fails that you should definitely avoid:
Why utilizing a Matchmaker is key to finding love
The history of dating is fascinating. It’s a topic that’s been written about extensively, with everyone from historians to sociologists, they weigh in on the subject. But one thing is clear: dating has undergone a dramatic transformation in recent years. Where once it was a relatively simple process, it’s now become much more complicated. And one of the biggest changes has been the rise of the matchmaker.
In the past, women were typically the ones who took on the role of matchmaker. They would introduce eligible men to their daughters or single female friends. But as dating has become more complex, with more people using dating apps and sites, the role of the matchmaker has evolved. Now, there are professional matchmakers like The Black Tie Club who help people navigate the dating landscape.
The trend is especially prevalent among millennials, who are often frustrated by the traditional dating process. For many millennials, online dating feels like a fruitless endeavor. They swipe right and left but never seem to find anyone who truly clicks with them. That’s where professional matchmakers come in. By taking the time to get to know their clients and understand their dating goals, they can help them find matches that are a better fit than anything they’ll find online. All this said, why not go with The Black Tie Club, the best Matchmaking service around. With our incredible success rate we are confident that we can find you your TRUE LOVE!!
Has Romance Faded Over the Years?
There is no denying that the landscape of dating has undergone some major changes in recent years. With the advent of dating apps and social media, it’s now easier than ever to meet new people. However, some have argued that this new level of accessibility has made romance harder to come by. After all, why put in the effort to pursue someone when you can just swipe right and move on to the next match?
It’s hard to say definitively whether or not romance is truly dead. However, it’s worth considering the ways that dating has changed throughout history. In the past, people often had to rely on chance encounters or being set up by friends in order to meet potential partners. This made finding a compatible partner much more difficult, as there was often no way to know beforehand if you had anything in common. Today, however, dating apps allow you to see a potential match’s interests and hobbies before you even start talking to them. As a result, it’s now easier than ever to find someone who shares your values and interests.
So, while romance may no longer look like it did in the past, that doesn’t mean that it’s dead altogether. Thanks to the modern conveniences of dating apps like The Black Tie Club and its wonderful matchmaking service, romance is still in the air. If you’d like to put your romance skills to the test, try out The Black Tie Club today
FIRST DATE DISCUSSION TOPICS
If you’re considering online dating, you may have noticed that there are endless discussion topics about it. Some people love online dating and others swear by it, but there’s one thing that everyone can agree on: first dates are always a little awkward. No matter how well you know each other online, there’s always that feeling of unease when you meet in person for the first time. Plus, you never know what topics will come up during the date. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of potential discussion topics for your next online date. From the weather to favorite TV shows, these topics will help break the ice and make for a more enjoyable first date. Who knows, you may even find someone who shares your passion for online dating! Let’s take a look at topics that help with the awkward silence during your date
4 Signs of a Toxic Relationship… and how it’s different from an abusive one
Anyone in a relationship can tell you that it takes work to make things run smoothly. But what happens when the effort you’re putting in starts to feel like more than you can handle? That’s when it might be time to take a step back and assess whether your relationship is healthy, or if it’s crossed into toxic territory.
Your State’s Relationship Questions Revealed
When it comes to relationships, it seems that everyone has questions. And, apparently, we’re turning to Google for answers. In fact, a recent study researched the most Googled relationship questions in each state. Where does your state stand on these questions?
A person may learn to manage and overcome dating anxiety. They can examine the causes of their anxiety and how it affects their well-being.”
Let’s dive in and embrace some tips a person may use to manage their dating anxiety.
How complimenting is key for happiness
We all know the feeling of receiving a nice compliment. When we’re feeling down, sometimes a compliment can recharge us. Let’s look at some reasons why you should complement and spread this love.
4 Signs That Reveal You Maybe Dating a Narcissist
For some people, finding a potential partner requires finding someone who is confident and secure. At what point though should they be concerned they’re possibly dating a narcissist?
Romance online dating scams huge money-making scams
You’d be surprised at how many singles are scammed throughout the process of seeking love. With so many dating apps out there, we have to be super cautious in who we’re dealing with. Let’s look at some stats in this article and shed some light.
DATING TRENDS REVEAL INTERESTING RESULTS AMONG STUDENTS
Regardless of what age we are, love is an essential component in life…it’s universal. In the following article let’s take a look more specifically at students and what they are seeking in a potential partner. What seems to be trending?
Why Don’t Tinder and its Analogues Work the Way You Want Them to?
Age gaps: The relationship taboo that won’t die
With the endless amount of deficiencies in dating apps out there, nightmare dating stories are inevitable. Let’s dive into some of these stories. Fortunately here at The Black Tie Club we’ve taken all the measures to avoid any nightmare experience and we assure a positive dating experience.
When it comes to love there’s a multitude of factors involved. Let’s take a look at various statistics to better understand the world of dating and how you compare.
- 71 percent of singles say they’re more interested in long-term relationships now than they were before the pandemic.
- 22 percent of you “aren’t sure” about monogamy, and…
- 18 percent of you have been in love with more than one person at once.
- 43 percent of Gen Z singles suffer from dating-related social anxiety. Case in point: Mentions of the word “awkward” in Tinder bios are up by 8 percent since the end of 2020.
- 14 percent of users on OkCupid say money is “very important” in a match, while the number of people who don’t prioritize wealth in a partner at all increased by nearly 60 percent during the pandemic.
- 30: The percentage of additional matches people get on Hinge when they have “vaccinated” displayed on their profile.
- 45 percent of people on dating apps admit they’ve used them more while WFH compared with during pre-pandemic workdays.
- 15.9 percent of Gen Zers identify as LGBTQ+. That’s nearly 1 in every 6 people, making this the highest percentage of any generation in U.S. history, compared with 9.1 percent of millennials and 3.8 percent of Gen Xers.
When it comes to sex…
- 30 percent of people are having more sex than before the pandemic.
- 36 percent are masturbating more frequently.
- 25 percent are using sex toys more often.
- 52 percent of singles are less interested in casual sex, and…
- 36 percent say first-date sex is a deal breaker.
When it comes to marriage and divorce…
- 6.1 in every 1,000 people get married, compared with 8.2 in the year 2000.
- Only 2.7 in every 1,000 people get divorced, compared with 4 two decades ago.
- 40: The average age of women going through their first divorce.
- 41: The average age of men going through their first divorce.
- 27: The average age at which Gen Z-ers believe they’ll get married.
- 15 months is the average engagement length.
- 8,056,993: The estimated number of unmarried partnered couples who are living together.
- 569,110: The estimated number of same-sex married couples who are living together.